How To Plan A Wine & Food Pairing Night At Home
Check out this delicious dinner board that pairs perfectly with Cabernet.
There’s no better date night than Netflix, food, and wine, am I right? I created this dinner board with foods that are all designed to pair well with one of my favorite wines: Cabernet Sauvignon. The best part is deciding which pairing you like the best! Mine was, hands down, the aged manchego.
Check out the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to build your own wine and food pairing at home. Don’t forget to scroll down for a list of all the ingredients you need!
- A bottle of your favorite Cabernet Sauvignon (For recommendations, I’ve been loving Hesperian Wines, Hall Wines, and Dutcher Crossing Cabernets lately)
- Extra mature cheddar cheese
- Aged manchego (1 year or more)
- Dark chocolate (I recommend 70% or more)
- Beef skewers marinated in teriyaki sauce
- Nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews)
- Fruit (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- Veggie skewers (peppers, mushrooms, zucchini)